You probably remember this note that we published not that long ago. Since that time while browsing the net I have found some more interesting things about orgasm that I would like to share with you. So first of all, how many types of orgasm do exist? And secondly, can only women experience them?
Let’s start the list for women then:
– clitoral orgasm, those of us that like to play with our little pearls of pleasure know it very well. If our partner is skillful with his tongue, lips and fingers he (or she) can lead us to it as well;
– vaginal orgasm, and while we’re at it these three just have to be mentioned:
i. G point stimulation orgasm (you already know how to find it, guys?), the interesting thing is, another G point can be also found in the anus…;
ii. the A spot orgasm – can be achieved by stimulating the point that is more or less 4-5 inches deep on the anterior wall of vagina, the same wall as G point is situated. And again A point can be also found in the anus…;
iii. the Deep spot orgasm (the posterior fornix orgasm) – through stimulation of all the area way back in the deepest part of the back wall of the vagina, just before the cervix.;
– squirting orgasm – through stimulation of G point or the clitoris, unfortunately not many women can experience it as it really resembles the need to pee, so we have to be really comfortable with our partners to let ourselves get carried away in this way. In fact quite some women can still confuse squirting with peeing…;
– orgasm through stimulation of the breast – yep, possible for us… ;
– oral orgasm – through kissing (oooh, our Jim’s an expert at this) or giving head… lol… a man’s dream 😉 but lips and the inside of the mouth is a powerful erogenous zone;
– the skin orgasm – can happen during sensual massages;
– dream-gasm – after having some really erotic and sensual dreams;
– mental orgasm – yep, while fantasizing about somebody really inspiring… I think I can confess that writing about our male protagonist can bring us really close to this state… Just an orgasm from the pure excitement alone;
– and finally, megagasm, according to Annie Sprinkle, Ph.D., Artist and Ecosexual Sexecologist., it’s the volcano of all orgasms, or the tsunami of all orgasms. A megagasm is an intense full body experience, a deeply emotional experience, and for some a deeply spiritual experience. It generally lasts an extended lengthy of time, from thirty seconds to in some cases up to an hour or two. Several megagasms have been documented on video, although they are extremely rare. Not that many women are capable of letting go that deeply or handling that much pleasure and ecstasy and orgasmic energy. As the name implies it can be brought on by some mega sensations – heavy fucking, super strong vibrator on the clit, anal sex, bondage experience etc…Generally experiences way beyond ‘normal intercourse’… I wonder, do the fainting of our female protagonists in the book count as megagasm?
Well, how many of these can men have? Given the fact that the G spot and A spot can also be found in anus they should be able to experience this kind of sensation. As for the rest, you can watch an interesting talk I found.